DODGE VIPER SRT10 (2003-2006) & RAM
The intent here is to intercept the electronic signal coming from the cable attached to your transmission 1-2 Solenoid with our Skip Shift Eliminator device.
NOTE: Safely lift your car so you can stand underneath of it.
1. Start View is a picture of the transmission with the cover-plate bolts removed before install process begins.
2. Picture 1 shows that 4 screws must be removed to release plate running over exhaust from the main under-plate.
3. Picture 2 - Remove all torque screws to lower main under-plate.
4. Picture 3 - We chose to let plate suspend in air, but you could completely remove plate if you choose.
5. Picture 4 - Remove Plug (attached to the cable) from Solenoid mounted along Driver side of Transmission.
6. Picture 5 - Install Stop Plug supplied into solenoid.
7. Picture 6 - Picture of Plug w/ Capacitor next to plug removed from Solenoid.
8. Picture 7 - Connect Plug on the Skip Shift Eliminator w/Capacitor to Cable with Plug removed from Solenoid.
9. Picture 8 - Zip tie wire/plug/capacitor to harness running along side. Remove with razor knife excess zip tie for clean installation.
10. Diagram A Note at the rear of the transmission is the Reserve Solenoid - DO NOT TOUCH THIS!
11. Now Install Main under-plate back. Be sure all screws and torque screws are torqued well as vibration tends to loosen screws when driving.
12. Install Complete!
you have any trouble putting your Viper in Reserve it means you have plugged
your SSE into the wrong solenoid. turn the car off and remove the SSE
TheViperStore.com is a HotCarAccessories.com site
This Frame has opened up into a New Window