DODGE VIPER (1992-2002) Skip Shift Eliminator
The intent here is to intercept the electronic signal coming from the cable attached to your transmission 1-2 Solenoid with our Skip Shift Eliminator device.
1. Safely lift your car so you can get underneath of it.
2. Get underneath the car on the drivers side and locate the transmission.
3. It is easier to perform this procedure if you take the Transmission Protective Plate off. See picture 1.
4. Look underneath the Shifter Tower. On the drivers
side of the transmission about midway down the transmission locate the
Skip Shift Solenoid. See Diagram A.
5. Remove the black stock connector cable plugged into the 1-2 Shift Solenoid see Pictures 2, 3 and 4.
6. Take the lone blue and white plug and put it on the Skip Shift solenoid on the transmission. This will disconnect it and seal it from dust and dirt.
Take your new Skip Shift
Eliminator device and plug it into the end of the cable that was plugged
into the Skip Shift Solenoid. You will now have a dangling cable with the
Skip Shift Eliminator attached to the end of it. Use the plastic ties to tie the cable
up to the transmission area out of the way Pictures 5 and 6.
TheViperStore.com is a HotCarAccessories.com site
This Frame has opened up into a New Window