Viper SRT/10 (2003-2006) &
Viper SRT/10 (2008-2010)
(1) Stainless Steel
Letter and numbers; (1) Promoter packet
2. Wash the area on your engine air box where you are going to mount the numbers.
3. Set each number on top of box to see how it fits.
4. Once you are comfortable with how each number fits take your promoter packet or pen and open it (you must snap the pen at its midpoint to initiate it). Wipe down the raised 3-D numbers on the Air-box where you are doing to mount your new stainless steel numbers.
5. Let dry for 2 minutes. Remove the back off one number at a time and place it on top of the air box where it goes. Press firmly all along the surface of the each number.
6. If you numbers have a clear plastic protective seal on top of them you may peel it off at this time.
7. Let sit over night.
8. Clean with a good glass cleaner as needed.