SRT-10 Chrome Rear Valance Trim
PARTS INCLUDED: 1-Self Adhesive Chrome vinyl Trim strip 1-Adhesive Promoter Pack, 1 Tape Test Stick Kit
1. Thoroughly clean the rear bumper area where the Chrome Strip is to mounted with soap and water. Let dry then clean with household rubbing alcohol to remove any oily residue.
2. Take the Chrome molding strip and with the backing still on and hold it up to the bumper where it will be mounted. Move it around until you are comfortable with how it will fit.
3. Rip open swipe adhesive promoter packet provided and wipe the area specifically where the Chrome Strip is to be mounted.
4. Once complete take the chrome strip and remove the backing from one end to about 12 inches toward the center and let the backing hang loose. Line up the end of the Chrome Strip to the edge of the area on the back bumper to where it will be mounted and press into place. Hold the end and press the Chrome Strip on to the bumper moving out from the attached end to the center - pressing firmly as you go. Remove the backing as you go and pressing until the strip is completely mounted.
5. Once it is completely mounted start from the center and
press very firmly along the length of the strip to the end. Do this with the
other side as well. It is important to get a good bond.
Questions? Please contact: admin@TheViperStore.com
This Frame has opened up into a New Window